Types of Cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: These are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Tthird party cookies. Cookies are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
- There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained by means of these cookies, serves to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its
- Usepersistent cookies: They are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit again. A permanent website has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies, which are necessary for the navigation and the good functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control the traffic and the communication of data, to access parts of restricted access, to carry out the process of purchase of an order, to use security elements, to store contents to be able to spread videos or to share contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies, are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies, are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For this purpose, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies, are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies, These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the habits of navigation in Internet and show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
III. Cookies used on the website
|Cookie CMS||PHPSESSID_hjIncludedInsample||Session Cookies, CMS Functionality.|
|Third Party Cookies|
|Google Analytics Cookie||_ga_gid|
The ga library can configure the following cookies:-utma : distinguishes users and sessions.-utmt : used to limit the percentage of requests.-utmb : used to determine new sessions or visits-utmc : not used in ga.js
-utmv : store custom visitor variable data
-utmz : stores the source of traffic or the campaign that explains how the user arrived at the site.
|Google Analytics Cookie||_gat_UA-xxxxxxxx-x_dc_gtm_UA-xxxxxx-x||Analytics Tracking Cookies Used to limit the percentage of requests. Limited duration|
|Analytics Cookie From Google||NIDCONSENTDV||It contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information. View maps using the Google Maps application.|
|Analytical Cookie Facebook||.fr||Cookie of the link on the web to social networks.|
|Analytical CookieDoubleclick.net||IDEID||Cookie used by Doubleclick.net to collect information in an anonymous way, including the number of visits to the website, from where the visits came from and the websites visited.|
- How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website in your browser settings. In each browser the operation is different, the function of “Help” will show you how to do it. Below are some links to the settings of the most widely used browsers today. You can copy the links and paste them directly into your browser:
Safari for IOS
On this website we never store the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above, unless you want to communicate, voluntarily in order to make requests about our products and services that we make available or receive information on promotions and content of interest.